Home Visit Project
Visits to the homes to work with a child in their own environment are conducted to meet two specific objectives:
- Early identification of developmental delays: babies and children are screened by the therapists with the consent of the Home Manager. Care givers are key role players in identifying children who present with atypical development. The earlier the delay is identified, the earlier we are able to intervene with developmental therapy.
- Provide care givers with guidance and practical application of skills to manage children with disabilities: This guidance is focused more on caregiver’s learning how to handle a disabled child during activities of daily living.
- Neurodevelopmental Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Sensory Integration Therapy